Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajib Choudhury MD
Dr. Rajib Choudhury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Renton, WA. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rajib Choudhury has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Rajib Choudhury has the following 15 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Rajib Choudhury is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rajib Choudhury - Posted on March 8th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rajib Choudhury - Posted on March 8th, 2017
Doctor Rajib M Choudhury
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rajib Choudhury - Posted on September 20th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rajib Choudhury - Posted on April 25th, 2016
Dr. Choudhury has been my cardiologist since 2008. He always spends the time necessary to make sure that I understand my situation. He goes through all medication with me and makes sure I understand what I am taking and why. He stays current on new medications and is not afraid to change to something different if it is better. He's perfect for me.
Find someone else!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rajib Choudhury - Posted on March 16th, 2016
Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Rajib Choudhury Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Rajib Choudhury
Dr. Choudhury graduated from medical school in 1986 at the top of his class at Gauhati University, India and pursued his residency in internal medicine from the University of Wisconsin Medical School, Milwaukee Clinical Campus, Milwaukee. He also completed his cardiovascular fellowship in 1997 from the same program. He is Board Certified both in Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiology. He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology. Dr. Choudhury was in private practice in Tulare County, California before moving to the Seattle area to join Southlake Clinic in 2003. A highly skilled interventional cardiologist with broad clinical experience in the field of cardiovascular medicine, he has additional interest in the management of peripheral vascular diseases. Dr. Choudhury is married to Neeti Choudhury, also a physician. They have two daughters. Dr. Choudhury loves the outdoors and likes to spend time with his family going skiing, hiking and traveling.
Locations & DirectionsSOUTHLAKE CLINIC, 4011 Talbot Rd S Ste 500, Renton, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rajib Choudhury, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Renton, WA, in this video.
Dr. Rajib Choudhury is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Renton, WA.