Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajina R Ranadive has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 27
It has been 2 years now since moving here, and needing to find a health support system, chose this primary care dr. First time walking into this office, it was like the 1950's all over again, from the old , messy, office with tinsel hanging all over the place to the less than efficient staff. Back office and bathroom same. The Dr. putting on gloves to even touch me is such an insult. Sent me over to hospital for a test and walking in there made me realize what I was warned about before leaving Seattle. Next visit suggested I get PT , staff sent me to a orthopedic surgeon, who promptly asked why, he then sent me to a PT who was right next door to Dr Ranadive . Of course there were costs for this. When I faced Dr R with this, she had nothing to say. This last visit ended it all. Had bad headache along with other issues, her answer, curtly said was coffee, massage, Tylenol and walked out. Never addressing other issues. I have never been so insulted and will never go back.
My mother-in-law went to this doctor for 10 years, complaining of the same symptoms. She was treated like a whiny old lady. Then she landed in the hospital for a week because her condition had gone undiagnosed for so long. The hospital doctors couldn't believe that Dr. Ranadive had not ordered the simple tests that would have identified this condition long ago and prevented the agony that the patient suffered. When I called the dr.'s office to schedule a follow up appt. after the hospitalization, the receptionist said the doctor didn't have time in her schedule for an appointment. When I suggested that the least the doctor could do, after being responsible for the patient landing in the hospital in the first place, was to squeeze her into her schedule, the receptionist told me flat out, no. Needless to say, my mother-in-law has a new doctor. Stay as far away from this doctor and office as possible.
Never been thrilled with this office or Dr Ranadyve. I do not need to see her as often as she likes (so she doesn't get too many copays from me) so every other year when I need an ALLERGY PRESCRIPTION!! she forces me to come in to see her so she can pretend like maybe there is more to it than itchy watery eyes and sinus pressure...hmm....could be ALLERGIES!!! So now I must wait two weeks, sit in her waiting room for 3o min, meet with her for 5 min and pay her $30 and THEN I can have my allergy medicine. I've been doing this for a few years now and it gets old. her staff is ok but they are pretty robotic in responses and not very helpful. I am looking for a new PD
Dr. Rajina is a wonderfully caring woman who made me feel completely at ease. How someone wouldn't give her an A++ is beyond me. She sat with me, treated me with dignity, patience, and understanding and gave me thoughtful advice that wasn't condescending or deeming like so many doctors do. She cares about her patients and they have a happy office there with pleasant staff who aren't run ragged or hurried. Absolutely one of the best experiences I've had with a doctor hands down. All doctor's offices should strive to be like this office.
18 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Rajina R Ranadive accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRajina Ranadive Md, 141 Lynch Creek Way Ste C, Petaluma, CA
Dr. Rajina R Ranadive is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Petaluma, CA.