Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajinder C Verma has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rajinder C Verma has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Rajinder C Verma is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
He ran several unnecessary, expensive test and was very rude. it was hard to get an appointment with him and the waiting time was 2 hours just in the front room then another hour in the room waiting to see the doctor then he takes out his phone to see what is wrong with you like he has no idea. he GOOGLE's ur symptoms then tells you what might be wrong with you. he prescribes the wrong medications and is very expensive. i would definitely never recommend him to anyone. and staff was just unbelievably rude.
I have always had to tell him what meds I wanted, what mg, how many. He seems preoccupied and doesn't really listen to you. If you don't know what you need, don't go there.My pain doctor was out of town and I went to him and he prescribed me the meds I get from my pain doctor, then I had an accidental overdose. He cancelled me as a client and called my pain doctor and had him cancel me as a patient. REFUSAL OF MEDICAL CARE!!!!I have a new doctor now who understands and does not leave town without giving you the proper amount of meds before leaving.Barely speaks English, AVOID!!!
Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital
Dr. Rajinder C Verma accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRajinder Verma Md, 6118 Monroe Hwy, Ball, LA
Dr. Rajinder C Verma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ball, LA.