Dr. Rajitha R Csudae Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Rajitha R Csudae?

Doesn't know the difference between an elbow and a foot, when confronted with that fact, just laughed.

She is the most amazing doctor. She patiently listens to my issues and has been taking care of me since last 6 years. I am so glad, I found her. I recommend her strongly

strange happenings

I went to Dr. Csudae on a referral. I was told she was patient and caring. What I experienced was not just that. When she entered the room she was pleasant. I got seconds into what ailed me and then she interrupted me. I was taken off track and when I tried to explain to her why i was there she started an exam. I'm not sure what she was looking for but it wasn't in my belly or in my knees as she tested my flexibility. I continued to talk as she examined me. My head hurt, the headaches were getting worse and I felt weird. Sure I am stressed but aren't we all? By the end she blamed my headaches on stress, told me I should go talk to someone and was out of the room before I knew it. A few days later I was at the ER and being treated for a blinding migraine.... What a waste of time and money. Stress? Is that all doctors diagnose with anymore? I think it's the easy way out.