Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajitha R Gujja has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I have been a patient of Dr.Gujja for 3 years. staff and doctor are very approachable. They always answer the calls unlike many offices where you are greeted by an automated msg. And the doctor responds promptly and is very attentive to concerns. I always get an appointment when needed. I am very happy and would definitely recommend the doctor.
I have been to many doctors and was frustrated. Then a friend recommended Dr.Gujja to try. I am so glad I came to Dr.Gujja. Dr.Gujja and entire staff are so good. Dr.Gujja spends time and patiently answers questions in laymans terms. Though she is a busy doctor she never rushes you. Staff are very cooperative always pick up the phone and take care of my calls and needs promptly. I recommend this office 100%
My whole family has been patients of Dr.Gujja since 2011 since the time she took care of my dad at the hospital. He was very sick in the hospital. She showed great compassion and provided excellent care and helped in his recovery. She is the reason for having our dad with us and then all our family and many of our friends became her patients. We absolutely love her
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Atlantic Health System
Dr. Rajitha R Gujja accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRajitha Reddy Gujja Md, 239 Claremont Ave Ste A, Montclair, NJ
Dr. Rajitha R Gujja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montclair, NJ.