Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajiv R Ahuja has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rajiv R Ahuja has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Rajiv R Ahuja has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
Many people have complained below that the front office staff is overbooking people or is not polite. I would like to add that the shortcomings of the staff are actually representation of the type of clinic the doctor runs. If the office is full of patients then it is the doctors fault for arriving late and still having his staff overbook. Plus it is the doctor who tells when to book patients, the staff does not make those decisions. In my experience, I waited over 1.5 hours for his arrival. The doctor did not spend even five minutes with me, he walked in, said hi and asked whats wrong, and dashed out to write me a prescription. BUT, he certainly took the time to outline that I need a follow-up, $$, but felt he didn't really need to make the effort say why. I changed my doctor after that experience. In conclusion, I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, the clinic's concentration is money, money and some more money.
MY VISIT TO DR AHUJA WAS GREAT, THE FRONT DESK HAS GIVING ME EXCELLENT SERVICE, THEY WERE PROMPT ON GIVING ME AN APPOINTMENT , MY FATHER ALSO HAS MOVED FROM ANOTHER CITY AND GOT VERY ILL DR RESPONSE WAS FAST AND TOOK CARE OF MY FATHER AND TREATED HIM WITH EXCELLENT CARE. I REQUEST THAT ANYONE WHO GOES WILL BE TAKEN CARE VERY WELL BY HIM AND HIS STAFF.
STAY AWAY AT ALL COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I schedule an appointment for medical exam for immigration purposes. the doctor said his fee is 130 but then try to charge you $300 for immunization shot. They didn't disclose this information when you make the appointment. they will let you know that you need the shot after they took your 130. HE IS A SNAKE DOCTOR.
33 Years Experience
University College Dublin
Graduated in 1985
Charles R Drew University
Dr. Rajiv R Ahuja accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsRajiv Rattan Ahuja Md, 674 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA
Dr. Rajiv R Ahuja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.