Dr. Rajiv Anand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajiv Anand?

Dr Anand

I love Dr Anand...he correctly diagnosed my corodial melanoma, previous place said it was a detached retina....HUGE difference. His bedside manner is impeccable an I would highly recommend him. Not enough kind words to say about him.

Horrendous surgery

This doctor corrected my detached retina. He chose the wrong method (silicone gel instead of air). This caused me to have an immediate onset of severe glaucoma which left me blind in that eye. After being examined by one of his partners after the surgery, I was told that the wrong method was used and was also told the same thing by the glaucoma specialist. Throughout the whole ordeal, Dr. Anand was rude, rushing in and out of the office without fully explaining anything, and after the surgery completely ignored my calls for help. I had to have the glaucoma doctor and my primary care doctor intervene to get me the treatment I needed. Beause mine was an emergency situation, I had no time to research doctors.