Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya?

Great doctor...spends time trying to resolve the issue. Staff are not very good listeners and often do not want to help even after you explain your whole problem. Most of all trying to call the office is a nightmare...be prepared to wait 20 mins before you speak to anyone!!!

I have always loved the attention I get from Dr. Dattatreya. He is very careing understanding. He always listens and his bedside manor isoutstanding...

Terrible

After waiting several weeks for an appointment and over an hour in his office, this man came in asked two or three questions, ordered labs and had his nurse call me the following week with the diagnosis. He prescribed meds, without explaining the disease, treatment or prognosis with me.

Caring & willing to take the time to asnwer questions.

Dr. Dattatreya treats the patient and not just the numbers. After not getting good results with other doctors, he's been the one that help get my diabetes under control by giving me the proper medication that worked best for me and not just because the drug companies push it on him. He also did testing and found I had thyroid problems, never once had this been addressed with previous. doctors.

Changing doctors

My son was sent to Dr Dattatreya for his thyroid imbalance. After calling and calling for results, I finally went to his office 3 weeks after his initial bloodwork and was told "we just got this back today". The lab they used is the same lab my doctor uses and it took 3 days, not weeks to get my thyroid tests back. I was sent an indecipherable to the layman list of values that I had to take to another doctor to interpret. He's been to Dr Dattatreya twice, and the same experience both times of terribly follow-up and no information given out that we can use. Not impressed at all.

A Dr. who cares for once!

After seeing over 6 Doctors, I find Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya who has been my doctor for over 5 years. He helped me get started with my pump while I was preganant with my daughter. He helped me get my A1.c down by 2 pts.He is a great doctor and knows how to treat the individual... not the number.

Kindness, Compassion, RESULTS!

I have been a patient for at least 7 years to regulate my thyroid. In addition to receiving excellent care from Dr. D, I feel like he is also my friend.

Dr. Rajiv Dattatreya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.