Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajiv Dhingra
Dr. Rajiv Dhingra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay Pines, FL, with another office in Salem, VA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dhingra is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem, Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Community Hospital Of New Port Richey. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajiv Dhingra has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rajiv Dhingra has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Rajiv Dhingra has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rajiv Dhingra is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
My husband had a colonoscope with this doctor in 2005. The report came back normal.In 2008 my husband was diagonised with stage 4 colon cancer. His tumor was massive and we were told it had been there at least 10 years. It is our belief that Dhingra missed the tumor as he did not advance the scope far enough. This may cost my husband his life.
Dr. Dhingra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
North Bay Medical Center
North Bay Hospital
New Port Richey Surgery Center
Columbia New Port Richey Hospital
38 Years Experience
All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rajiv Dhingra in this video.
Dr. Rajiv Dhingra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Pines, FL.