Dr. Rajiv Dua Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rajiv Dua?

Thank you Dr. Dua

Dr. Dua has been helping me pull out a depression and face the extreme weight gain , I find myself in. Even though it has not been easy, Dr. Dua has stuck with me. He gently keeps me on track, even when I have not been the best patient. He knows me well enough to talk straight and breaks the goal into small obtainable objectives. Thank you Dr. Dua!

Sorriest doctor I have ever seen.

Great Doctor

Reading some of the reviews I find Hard to believe . My Dad's saw Dr Dua back in 2007 when no other doctor would take the time for my dad because he was 89 and had a lot of medical issues .Before seeing Dr. Dua we was told my dad was probley not going to make it through the night but he did and the hospital Dr.he had was a pure witch we connected with dr. Dua through another Dr. and he treated my dad my dad only lived 13 weeks but I can tell you those were some of the beat weeks we ever had with my dad . So I am here to say Thank you To Dr. Dua for treating my dad so he felt good enough to have 13 weeks of good memories . I was 47 years old when my dad passed and until he got sick we never heard him tell me he loved me the Sunday before he passed

Do these other reviewers not know how a doctor's office works? Other reviewers here need to ease their expectations. Dr. Dua misspelled your wife's name on a prescription? How about you read the script before you leave the office. Doctors are required to do a variety of tasks in a short amount of time that's a reasonable mistake to make. The other reviewer left insulted... That's a pretty bizarre way to feel after a Doctor told you their professional opinion on how best to treat your condition. I have met with Dua for a long time and he is a straight forward individual who handles situations in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.

Doctor Dua should be fired,

See Another Doctor in the Practice!

First off- Centennial Medical Group is great- it's Dr. Dua that is not! I went in for a sinus infection/ bronchitis. After telling me that I have a sinus infection and bronchitis, he proceeded to say that I should probably just take over the counter stuff for another week (I had already been full-blown sick for over a week at my time of appt) and if that didn't work after another week, then take antibiotics. He also said he's been prescribing the same thing for every sickness this year. I wouldn't have gone to the doctor if over the counter meds worked in the first place. His bedside manner is horrible. Every other doctor at the practice is great- but I will wait to see another doctor in the future, as this is my second experience with Dr. Dua and I left feeling insulted both times!

Avoid Dr. Dua At All Costs!

I typically see Dr. Geller but couldn't get an appointment with him...Dr. Dua is by far the worst physician I have ever seen! I could have gotten more medical advice (and caring) from a stranger on the street...incredible!

I have only seen Dr. Dua twice but have had a very good experience with him so far. His staff has been courteous, I have not had long wait times, he spends more than a sufficient amount of time with me and is very good about explaining his plans and answering my questions. I'm writing this because if I had seen these reviews I would not have seen him but looking after the fact I know this is not the norm and wanted to make sure other patients aren't deterred.

Dr. Dua is one of the best doctors I have seen..

Dr. Dua was very caring and fully took his time to listen to me. He had my full attention and provided me with very insightful information. He spend a little over his time limit with me which I really appreciated. I have been his patient for almost three years now and highly recommend him!!!

Worst doctor ever!!!!!!

Fire Dr. Dua

With all possible sincerity, I believe that Dr. Dua should be fired, medical license revoked and possibly convicted on the grounds of professional misconduct. I had brain surgery recently, and consulted Dua for advice. He gave no useful advice. In fact, he barely talked to me, spending more time on the computer and chatting staff for about 45 minutes. When my appointment ended, he left me in the room with no instructions, good bye or words of encouragement. I found out later from the nurse that my visit ended. I also had extensive pre-op blood work done. Dr. Dua did not analyze the results. Luckily, I sent a copy of my labs to a friend of mine with a medical background, and she found numerous (but non-threatening) issues to be aware of in my surgery. Im completely dismayed with the complete lack of effort Dr. Dua spent on my case.Dr. Dua also wrote a prescription for my wife, but got her name wrong. The pharmacist eventually caught the error.

Seemed like a good guy. Answered all of my questions. No rush to get to next patient.