Dr. Rajiv Goel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajiv Goel?

Review on orthopedic hand procedures

Posted on June 18th, 2016

My experiences with Dr. Goel have all been very positive. His explanation of the treatment (de Quervain's, Dupuytren contracture on separate occasions) and outcome were clear. He answered my questions and concerns thoroughly, and made sure to follow up on my recovery. Highly recommend

Would recommend to friend.

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Made appointment quickly and they explained the location in details. Nurse was nice, she was kind to let me know Dr was behind. She even checked on me while I waited. Great staff. The dr was very nice to explain and help me understand.

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Dr Goel has treated a knee and collarbone fracture for me and a collarbone fracture for my son in the past year. He has been highly impressive in these ways: Communicating clearly what your condition is and how best to treat it explaining options you may have, listening actively to your questions and concerns, responding to them in a respectful and kind manner, and being reassuring and confident as to your treatment outcome. Additionally, Dr Goel is very personable with a good sense of humor!

Posted on June 6th, 2016

He and his office staff were excellent!

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Very nice easy to talk to. Explains the details and isn't in a rush.

Super Nice!

Posted on August 7th, 2014

patient

Posted on May 6th, 2013

When I had elbow pain & was referred to a specialist, I chose to see Dr Goel. He & his assistant, Kirsten, treated me with understanding & expertise. My surgery was more extensive than originally thought necessary since he found a “major mess” inside, but my healing & recuperation was much shorter & less painful than expected. I am glad to recommend them.

Posted on February 28th, 2013

I meant inhibiting :)

Review

Posted on February 28th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Goel because of a break in my finger joint. I am sure you are thinking the same as I in the beginning; it will heal on its own, it’s a finger. I also had no idea how inhabiting this minor injury would be in my daily life. Well, it didn’t heal correctly and that is how I ended up in his office. From the beginning I “googled” Dr. Goel as any normal patient would, looking for reviews. One review struck my interest and this is why I feel strongly about writing this review today. My goal is to accurately inform others about my experience with Dr. Goel and his practice. As I walked into the office, it was clean, organized, efficient and friendly. Once meeting Dr. Goel, he was very approachable as well as knowledgeable communicating clearly all aspects of my diagnosis. He took time to discuss various options and answer each and every question I had with patience and care. Dr. Goel made me feel part of the team in making a decision to move forward. After opting for surgery, I couldn’t be happier. On the day of my surgery I felt 100% confident in my decision because I trusted his ability and expertise. I am beyond satisfied with the service I have received from Dr. Goel’s practice. His nurse Kristen has gone above and beyond to accommodate my busy schedule and assist me with any additional needs in a more than timely manner. I 100% recommend Dr. Goel and his practice and am still pondering the review that has provoked me to write this review today!

Posted on May 19th, 2012

Dr goel does what is right for the patient not what is right for his pocket

Rude, prejudiced, and completely unhelpful

Posted on March 1st, 2012

Dr. Goel was rude and offensive. His response to my presenting problem was "Well if I can't make it flare up I can't really do anything." I was given a brace and told if the pain continued return in 6 weeks. I never returned despite continued pain. The next specialist I saw regarding my wrist pain, was kind, and helpful. She evaluated me properly, gave me a cortisone shot and I was completely pain free after a week.Even worse than his poor care was his unacceptably rude bedside manner. Dr. Goel thoroughly offended me by making an inappropriate comment regarding people who suffer from a mental illness. After seeing my medication list he asked me if I had this illness and then made a derogatory and insensitive comment about people who have this illness. I have no idea why he would say such a rude and idiotic thing to a person, especially one who suffers from this illness, and now treats others who suffer from it.I would never recommend this doctor to anyone and if I could would have him forced into sensitivity training.

Posted on April 8th, 2009

I have recommended Dr. Goel to several people. He corrected my trigger finger problem with no after effects. He explained the entire procedure to me and took the time to answer my questions.