Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajiv S Hede
Dr. Rajiv S Hede, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westerville, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hede is affiliated with Mount Carmel St Anns Hospital. Dr. Hede has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajiv S Hede has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I was referred to this "doctor" by from an emergency room visit regarding chest pains. He refused to acknowledge the symptoms I was having and talked over me as if I wasn't there. I later had an echo-cardiogram showing an issue that will cause the same symptoms I continue to have. Instead of doing a followup I was referred to go back to the emergency room or to see a different doctor entirely. Rajiv should have his license revoked as he does not care about patient health.
Husband had Dr. Hede twice, once in ER when having shortness of breath. Hede totally misdiagnosed him claiming it was only anxiety after having triple bypass the month before. Husband finally admitted to hospital by ER doc and had blood clot in lung. Second time while hospitalized Hede claimed no congestive heart failure. Wrong again, husband has diastolic heart failure. Lungs were filled with fluid. Nurse practitioner is way better than doctor.
Dr. Hede is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Rajiv S Hede accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rajiv S Hede in this video.
Dr. Rajiv S Hede is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.