Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajiv Jetly
Dr. Rajiv Jetly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Prescott Valley, AZ. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jetly is affiliated with Yavapai Regional Medical Center and Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajiv Jetly has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 69
Dr Jetly is a great doctor i would not change for the world he is caring and listens. however his front office girl not sure if she is not happy or what is very rude and acts like she is looking down on us as patients that would be the only thing wrong with this office everyone else is great his nurse and the other lady that is in the corner wonderful both of them
Dr. Jetly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
20 Years Experience
University Of Zambia
Graduated in 1993
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Locations & Directions3161 N Windsong Dr, Prescott Valley, AZ
Dr. Rajiv Jetly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prescott Valley, AZ.