Long term patient

Great doctor and staff

A caring Doctor

Our experience with Dr Joseph was a pleasant experience with all of our questions answered and explained. Being diagnosed with Parkinsons is a bit unnerving to say the least. Dr Joseph took the time to say that this was not a death sentence and that this is very controllable and one can lead a very normal life. We came away with not only great medical processes in place but also with a positive attitude about coping with this and living with this. Thank you for taking the time to give us reassurance. Job well done! Mike and Marcia Ramsey

The person there was knowledgeable and easy to work with for good results.

Self verified patient

After four years with Dr Joseph I wold give him and his staff an excellent rating in every way

Overcharged for CPAP machine

His office charged me $1400 for a CPAP machine that costs < $700 online. I understand that his TIME and EXPERTISE deserve to be paid. But the machine? No. It's unethical. Especially the fact that he doubled the markup. When I called his office, she tried telling me "well, I walked you through it...." Really, meeting with an office assistant is worth $700?

Dr. Rajiv M Joseph is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.