Dr. Rajiv M Joseph Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajiv M Joseph?

The staff is very unprofessional for the area. Very discourteous, Not sure what I was looking at.. big loop ear rings or the unpleasant smile. I really felt like I was a burden for her. She had to get out of chair to make a copy of my insurance card and dl. The Dr. was ok but not sure he is up to date on the latest sleep products. Going to get a second Opinion . He and his staff need to learn patient service. If you like cold unfriendly service, you have found it. Of course this is my opinion!!! maybe if there is a staff change the waiting room would be more pleasant.

Wonderful caring Doctor

long time patient

I have never had a more wonderful experience as I have with Dr. Joseph and his entire staff. Thank you for being so caring and wonderful.

Business owner

Very pleasant office. I have been seeing this doctor for several years, and I have no complaints.

Patient

I have never felt better! I didn't want to do the sleep studies and I had been putting them off for years. Now that I am on CPAP I feel better all day every day! The staff was so helpful in explaining how to use the machine and answered every question with absolute patience.

I had a very pleasant experience with this doctor. It does take a little time to schedule the appointment but it was worth the wait. There was not the typical hour wait just to see the doctor. They got me in almost as soon as I got to the office. The doctor was very thorough and the staff was very friendly.

patient

The staff and physician were all excellent!

Courteous Staff, Very Good Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Joseph for about 3 months (3 visits) and find him and his staff very professional with good bedside manners. He spends all necessary time to understand my symptoms, makes extensive notes on the computer and is truly interested in finding the cause to my neuropathy. It is an ongoing process that he wants to discover as much as I do. It would appear that he has changed his front office staff since mid-2012. They are excellent!

He is a very compasionite doctor and deeply concerned about your issues. Very knowledgable.

OFFICE MGR SUCKS!!!!

I cannot begin to exaplain how ANY physician would let an office manager represent his office in such an ugly, unprofessional, unethical manner. She will be reported very soon!!!! This is past belittlement. She is as ignorant as it gets. RUDE!!!!!!!!

Doctor's Response

We apologize that you felt this way, we will do everything in our power to improve this problem.

DONT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

The office staff sucks. He sucks. DO NOT GO HERE! He has caused me more stress than anything. They canceled my MRI without my consent and have wasted my time not to mention OWE ME money for taking off work due to their mistakes.

I went to Dr. Joseph to be evaluated for possible sleep apnea. After meeting with him and undergoing a sleep study, I was indeed diagnosed with sleep apnea. After a second sleep study, he prescribed a CPAP machine for me that I wear at night. It has completely changed my life. I have nothing negative to say about his staff, they are very thorough and keep you informed throughout the whole process, especially during the sleep studies, which can be a bit unpleasant by nature. I always felt like I was in good hands, and I think Dr. Joseph has a wonderful bedside manner. He really puts you at ease and explains everything really well. I haven't used him for any other neurological issues, but if I ever need a brain doctor, he will be my first choice.

Doctor's Response

Dr. Rajiv M Joseph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.