4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rajiv J Kaddu?

We 💗 Kaddu

He great at taking his time even when in a hurry

Fantastic Pediatrician

Dr. Kaddu is very intelligent and he shows a great level of interest in my kids. He also seems up to date on all the latest research and the fads we hear about, so he's able to give us his opinion on a wide variety of topics.

Dr. Kaddu was a fantastic dr. until I started to express my concerns with vaccinations, at which point he began to talk down to me, like I was stupid. I would've appreciated a little advice, but instead he treated me like an idiot.

Ms. Margaret Murphy

Dr. Kaddu is one of the best peds I have ever had the honor of working with regarding the care of my children. His attitude is excellent and he truly cares. Highly recommend this practice.

So great to work with

After trying to get in at Primary Children's hospital, only to be told there was a 5-7 month waiting list, I found Dr. Kaddu online. I called his office and had an appointment booked for the next week. We went to St. George (we're from Ogden) and stayed until we had answers. Dr. Kaddu was very accomadating, as we were from out of town, and made sure that we got the answers we were after. He was very good at explaining all of the details, in language that I understood. He also validated feelings/concerns that I had, and made efforts to ease those concerns. Overall, Dr. Kaddu was the best specialist (in any area) that I've ever worked with.

Dr. Rajiv J Kaddu is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint George, UT.