Dr. Rajiv Kwatra Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Rajiv Kwatra?

mohs surgery done.minimal pain

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Dr. Kwatra is the Best.

Posted on April 27th, 2016

Dr. Kwatra and his staff are excellent. His waiting room is often full and I imagine that is because like myself many have found him to be an excellent doctor who will spend the time to answer your questions. His bedside manner is impeccable. I have been to Dr. Kwatra at least 8 times in recent years and have always felt that he and his staff always are concerned about my health. I would highly recommend anyone requiring Moh's Surgery to go to Dr. Kwatra.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

I had an excellent experience with the removal of my skin cancer the office was friendly and knowledgeable. The staff was very comforting and answered all my questions. The doctor was very caring and compassionate. I would highly recommend Dr Kwatra to all my friends and family .

Posted on January 29th, 2014

We would recommend anyone to Dr. Kwatra's office for their skin cancers. Very pleasant, personable and professional Dr. and staff.

Posted on December 4th, 2012

I can't say enough about Dr. Kwatra and his staff. They do a great job and really put you at ease, answering all your questions and making sure you are comfortable. I had a very positive experience.

Gratitude for a Professional Team

Posted on November 29th, 2012

While Googling options for removal of my skin cancer I got lucky and learned about MOHS, chemosurgery. The next lucky search resulted in finding Dr. Kwatra, who specializes in this procedure. With Dr. Kwatra's gentle nature and proven expertise the MOHS surgery was a complete SUCCESS. Dr. Kwatra is assisted by a wonderful team from the front office staff to the nurses. Everyone was compassionate and went the extra mile to address my concerns/questions.Immediately after the surgery, which was during tax season I was able to work pain free and file all of my tax clients' returns in a timely manner. The dermatologist I originally saw was going to perform an excision which would have resulted in down time from my tax practice and significant scarring on one fourth of my hand. It has been over 2 years since the surgery and thanks to Dr. Kwatra there has been no reoccurrence of the cancer and the scar is almost invisible. I am so very grateful that my research led me to an amazing doctor, Dr. Kwatra and his outstanding team. I was treated like family and highly recommend this professional team.

Posted on December 19th, 2011

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The Doctr explained everything and make us feel at ease throught the long process. Then we were referre to a plastic surgeon right away and we are really happy with both of them. Just waiting to see the final results.

mho specialist

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

Ken

Posted on November 21st, 2011

This was my 3rd Mohs Surgery, my first with Dr. Kwatra. His office is very well organized and comfortable. His staff is helpful and professional. He removed a cancer from the back of my ear, provided plenty of dressing materials and the best set of written instructions I have received after surgery.

This place is AMAZING!!!

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

Has the friendliest office staff i've ever experienced. I went there to have my ear cut off and left smiling. Doesn't get any better than that!!!!

Posted on October 27th, 2017