Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajiv Nagesetty has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Rajiv Nagesetty has the following 5 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
Showing 5 of 22
Had a Uktra Siund done for my father then appt with Dr next day. Dr said circulation looks good in right leg so do nothing about the toes. Big toe was black on tip 2nd toe was pink and had 2 scabs on them. Dr said come back in 4 months. Well 1 1/2 weeks later 2nd toe turned black and he was taken to hospital with NO circulation in right leg! Now he will be getting 2 toes removed. If Dr would of done something about the toes he would of had 5 toes instead of 3.
Has taken excellent care of my Father for several years. When other doctors were planning to remove his foot, he performed endovascular revascularization and my Father's feet have healed and he walking again. He has kept a close eye on his circulation since then with regular followups and testing. My family have complete faith in him.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Nagesetty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Rajiv Nagesetty accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBass Medical Group, 2637 Shadelands Dr, Walnut Creek, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rajiv Nagesetty in this video.
Dr. Rajiv Nagesetty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.