Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajiv R Parikh
Dr. Rajiv R Parikh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tempe, AZ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Parikh is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus, Chandler Regional Medical Center and Tempe St Lukes Hospital. Dr. Parikh has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajiv R Parikh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Parikh, Dr. Shannon King, and Dr. Doris Reeves are great healthcare professionals that really care for you. I have been going to this office since it has moved 3 times for more than 20 years before these doctors even and will keep going here for as long as I can. Thanks for all the good medical care guys. Mike Baldwin
Dr. Parikh is one of the most amazing physicians I have seen in Arizona. He is extremely detail-oriented and makes you feel comfortable no matter what. Unlike other doctors I have seen he spends an unlimited amount of time speaking with you. He is a very kind soul and I would 100% recommend him to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Parikh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Rajiv R Parikh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Doctor, 1964 E Baseline Rd Ste 103, Tempe, AZ
Dr. Rajiv R Parikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.