Dr. Rajiv V Taliwal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajiv V Taliwal?

HE'S THE MAN

I love Dr. Taliwal He never rushes you out of his office . I never leave there feeling like I had a million questions left unanswered. I would recommend him to anyone. He can appreciate a good joke too!! Great bedside manner!

Corrective Back Surgery with Dr. Taliwall

Dr Taliwall did a wonderful job of correcting a previous back surgery (which was done by a different doctor). I can't tell you what great relief this surgery has given me so far. A world of difference! Thank you, Dr Taliwall!

The staff was very nice, the office was clean howev Ie, had to to wait for him each visitI always got the Dr. Full attention when he came into the room.

I thank God for him every day

I have been essentially pain-free for 12 years now since my third spine surgery performed by Dr. Taliwal. He did a microdiscectomy and laminectomy at my L4-L5 lumbar spine fighting scar tissue from two previous surgeries. I am also a nurse and I have sent at least two other patients to him, one of whom had severe spinal stenosis and crippling pain for 30 years. The patient came back to me walking without a cane and said "he gave me my life back." I only hope that he is still operating if I ever need another surgery.

I really enjoy this Dr. He took his time and explained test results and procedures that need done. I have recommended him to family and friends

Wonderful surgeon and person

Dr Taliwal is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever had. He is more than an excellent surgeon....he is a true healer... pays attention to patient needs and to the family. I had wonderful results and my daughter also had great results ...both of us have a genetic issue that is fairly rare and causes lots of joint issues.

very very nice and caring surgeon

Dr. Rajiv V Taliwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.