Dr. Rajiv Yadava Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajiv Yadava?

Flu

Flu

Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.

Five Star Doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr. Yadava is the most caring doctor I have met so far, and I used to be a medical interpreter for a very long time and have seen a lot of doctor-patient interactions. On average, he spends an HOUR with you and truly listens to your complaints and your medical history. He wants to make you healthy again and not just treat your symptoms.

Posted on December 24th, 2015

Smartest Doctor I have ever met. Very in tuned with the whole body.

Posted on December 12th, 2015

Dr. Yadava is THE BEST!...He really cares and shows it! He has helped me tremendously with a foot problem,.. and has given me immediate relief from back problems. I highly recommend giving him a try !

You Can Search High and Low

Posted on September 15th, 2014

Dr. Yadava is an absolutely amazing doctor. He is one of the most caring individuals I have ever met. I noted in the margin that the wait time to be seen was 5 minutes only because there was not an option for zero, there is no wait time. The only doctor that I have ever heard of not having to sit and wait for a half hour to an hour before your seen. He takes extensive notes on your background, your visit and each follow up visit. This man is only in business to help you, really help you without the use of any harmful pharmaceutical drugs. He does amazing work and truly cares about every individual patient. You arrive at your appointment on time, you're seen immediately and most of the time, he spends a full hour with you. I stress to anyone who is having any kind of medical issues to go visit him. For those of you that have tried time and time and time again to find out what is wrong with you and have no luck or are in doubt about your diagnosis, he will get to the bottom of it. It may take one visit our it may take 10, but he will get to the bottom of it and get you on the road to recovery. Here are only a couple of personal examples of the excellent care and results that he can provide. I had chronic lower back pain for a full year. I visited the chiropractor every two weeks for that full year with little to no results. After the very first appointment with him, my back pain was completely gone. That is just one of the number of things he has helped me with. A second testimonial comes from my wife after her first appointment. She had horrible allergies to dust and animal dander to the point that she couldn't clean the house without sneezing repeatedly for hours afterwards. After her first appointment, she didn't sneeze once for six months. If these two instances alone aren't enough to spark your curiosity and pay him a visit, then your just crazy. He also has a preventative medicine test, which I'm sure he would not personally refer to it quite this way called a bio-meridian test that is an amazing tool to help confirm diagnosis and detect potentially fatal problems and treat before it is too late or before they actually occur. He is an amazing person and doctor and it's too bad there aren't dozens more like him.

dr. review and billing review

Posted on April 4th, 2011

I liked Dr. Quereshi from the start. He listened intently to all of my medical history, problems and immediate concerns.He was thorough, he talked to me in layman's terms, and he thoroughly discussed a long term plan for addressing my medical concerns to get me back on track.He also recommended a few websites to visit, in which I found to be extremely helpful.My only disappointment with this doctor is that, when I discussed how my insurance was going to pay, I was told to "not worry" about anything; that basically, what my insurance didn't pay would be written off by his office.I went over this issue with Dr. Quereshi very intently, as I did NOT want a bill, much less an unknown bill, to follow.Unfortunately, a bill DID follow. When I called the office, I was told that I needed to pay this amount. I told the billing manager about my conversation with the dr. and she said that, she had worked with this dr. for several years and that this dr. would never, EVER, have this conversation as I stated (basically calling me a liar!)In insisted that we DID, indeed, have this conversation, and I told this assistant that, since she wasn't in the office and privy to the conversation, that she could NOT and should NOT tell me what type of conversation took place between the dr. and I!Long story short, the bill was reduced, but I am still paying on the bill. So watch out for this unpleasant part, because I thoroughly liked this dr, but did NOT like being billed for treatment that we had agreed would all be written off.

The best!

Posted on January 24th, 2011

He exceeded all of my expectations for pain management and prescription drug cessation. I was somewhat skeptical when I first started acupunture but I was a "believer" before I left the office. Would recommend it to anyone with no hesitation.

retired school psychologist

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

Dr. Yadava's focus is based in alternative medicine and involves a combination of various techniques including a powerful form of techniques such as manipulations/ adjustments, accupuncture, cranial-sacral therapy, supplements, and additional methods. While he isn't opposed to medicine, he has a vast array of knowledge that is not medicinally based. I have yet to find a doctor with his knowledge base in alternative medicine in the St. Louis area and feel extremely fortunate to have found him.

Best doctor I have been to in 5 years

Posted on May 21st, 2010

I had been in serious back pain for more than 8 years. I had not been able to stand for more than 20 minutes, my back pain impacted by social life, and I was popping pain pills every day.After one (that is right one ) visit, I am completely out of pain. I cannot remember when I have been without pain. Now I wake up after a full nights rest with no pain. I am able to lay on my back which I had not been able to do for years.Thanks so much doc.

Posted on October 16th, 2008

Doctor puffs billl with long intial consultation. Questions asked could have been completed with a simple form. Watch out for that first bill.

Posted on October 4th, 2017