Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajive K Adlaka has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Rajive K Adlaka has the following 13 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Facial Pain
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Acute Pain
Dr. Rajive K Adlaka has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Rajive K Adlaka is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I would tell a friend to go to another doctor because this one does not let you finish your questions and talks above you so you cannot communicate with him. At all. He feels he has the answer to your problem and doesn't listen because one problem CAN BE related to other problems! This is the most rude doctor i have ever been to and i have seen aLOT OF doctors.
This guy couldn't find water if he fell out of a boat. I have a severe condition that causes tremendous pain, numbness and burning. His solution? Come back every two weeks for a prescription. He wanted me to walk in, pay a $50 co-pay and hand me a prescription. That was the entirety of his care. I asked to come in once a month and he said it would increase the chance of drug abuse. I asked him to not charge the co-pay and he said no. I then mentioned that I would mention to the insurance company that he wasn't seeing me but still sending in claims. He hit the roof. I also mentioned notifying the medical board before leaving.
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Rajive K Adlaka accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rajive K Adlaka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crown Point, IN.