Great doctor, easy to talk to and gives you excellent advises

Today was my first time meeting with Dr. Rucker. She is a pleasant doctor, easy to talk to and really pays attention to you. I trust her professional care and advises. The entire office staff was welcoming and helpful.

The Best!

Dr. Rucker was professional and personable the entire time. I had a thorough and instantly addressed issue that she has already started to clear. She was respectful to my son as well as myself. Courtney, Cara, and Michelle were equally fantastic. It’s always a pleasure to see these lovely ladies!

Felt uncomfortable

I saw Dr. Rajivi Rucker 2 times this month @ Allergy Associates in Sarasota. The first meeting she very abrupt and made me feel very uncomfortable. While examining me she told be to take of my top and then my pants very abruptly. She didn't leave the room for me to get undress and she stood over me like a drill sergeant while I was undressing. When I mentioned to her that I've never experienced anything like that she just stated "well they don't give full length gowns". During the first visit she behaved like she didn't want to hear my history, it made me pause and ask her if she wanted to hear my history and her response was " well go ahead". I felt unwelcome in the and like I was taking up her time. The entire visit was just very uncomfortable. The 2nd visit was much the same as if I was taking up her time. I only went to this office because I was referred there for testing. I would not recommend her as a doctor to anyone.

horrible doctor

Attitude is horrible, demands things from parents. My 2 kids are on the do not see list for this doctor.

Dr. Rajivi P Rucker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lakewood Ranch, FL.