Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajjit P Abrol
Dr. Rajjit P Abrol, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Abrol is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Abrol has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajjit P Abrol has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Rajjit P Abrol has the following 6 expertise
- Heart Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Rajjit P Abrol has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rajjit P Abrol is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
My dad was in need of a pacemaker. Everyone should fit into a textbook condition. My dad will not say that anything is wrong until too late plus he has been oxygen deprived and is not aware of the present. He was told of things to watch out in case of a blood clot. Nope no one gets special treatment. My mother only has had 3 hrs of sleep watching him keeping him from driving. After the pacemaker maker surgery he was back home in 45 min (even though his blood pressure going into surgery was over 200). After surgery no one came out to the waiting room. No doctor no nurse … not one professional talked with us. Resembled an assembly line of patients and just as uncaring!
Like most doctors today, Dr. Abrol and his staff don't seem to think that patients have nothing better to do than cool their heels in waiting rooms until they are granted an audience with his eminence. I fully understand and can accommodate legitimate medical emergencies and unplanned extended office visits. Booking 3-4 patients at the same time is not a medical emergency. I walked out on my appointment today after waiting 45 minutes. If more patients did that perhaps these arrogant doctors would begin to meet us halfway and at least let us know if they are running late -- before we get there.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Abrol is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Rajjit P Abrol accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHeartplace, 399 W Campbell Rd Ste 300, Richardson, TX
Dr. Rajjit P Abrol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.