Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajkumar G Mariwalla has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rajkumar G Mariwalla has the following 11 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Rajkumar G Mariwalla has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Mariwalla is the most caring man I have ever met. His practice is very busy, but he remembered everything about me. He is an expert, and has tons of experience. The staff is polite and helpful, and Dr. Mariwalla always makes me feel comfortable and confident. I highly recommend him and think he's just the best.
Dr. Mariwalla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Hampton General Hospital
Dr. Rajkumar G Mariwalla accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsNoel A Dsilva Md, 1175 Montauk Hwy Ste 3, West Islip, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rajkumar G Mariwalla in this video.
Dr. Rajkumar G Mariwalla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Islip, NY.