Dr. Rajkumar G Mariwalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajkumar G Mariwalla?

Dr Mariwalla is an excellent doctor. He is very caring and whenever I have gone in to see me he has taken the time to listen to me and then diagnosed the problem accurately. There were times when I was very anxious and yet he managed to calm me down. I trust him completely.

Liar

He is lazy, and doesn't follow up. He sends out tests and doesn't get the results, or even sends to the wrong lab! I do not recommend this doctor. He is awful.

Best doctor ever

Dr. Mariwalla is the most caring man I have ever met. His practice is very busy, but he remembered everything about me. He is an expert, and has tons of experience. The staff is polite and helpful, and Dr. Mariwalla always makes me feel comfortable and confident. I highly recommend him and think he's just the best.