Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Rajnee Dhawan
Dr. Rajnee Dhawan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wayne, PA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Rajnee Dhawan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rajnee Dhawan has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Rajnee Dhawan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Not personable, very formal,treats you more like a diagnosis than a person. Is very thorough, but often talks over you and doesn't allow you to finish what you are saying. It's not so much an exchange as it is, a "get to the point" sort if feeling. The office staff is often downright rude, as if you are an inconvenience. They have very limited phone answering services- very often 5 or ten minutes late in beginning phone service and I find them to have short hours and take long lunches. It seems the three doctors there are nearing retirement and simply don't care very much.
Terrible bedside manner. Zero empathy or compassion. After ten days of no call to tell me my CT scan I located it on my patient portal (findings). I called office a couple of times for usual voicemail trap and/or put on hold to hear what next step is. Finally located a different provider who immediately scheduled more tests to learn more. I'm in great care now of a caring and well patient focused physician. A very different and calm feeling now that I'm not in Dr. Dhawan's care who more or less dismissed me, my concerns and obviously my results as it took three weeks before she called (I was traveling and missed call - voicemail) before she called to discuss my results. I attempted to call back and of course....voicemail. No worry, I'm in great (primary care) hands now. Maybe her future patients will receive better care? Hmmm
30 Years Experience
University College Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Rajnee Dhawan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRadnor Medical Associates, 320 King Of Prussia Rd Ste 120, Wayne, PA
Dr. Rajnee Dhawan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayne, PA.