Dr. Raju Indukuri Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Raju Indukuri?

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Cryptic sayings. No real improvement in over a decade. Find someone else!

Posted on August 14th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr.Indukuri for 2 years and has been the best doctor I have ever experience.

Thks

Posted on July 7th, 2016

He is very nice and the whole staff is curdious

Posted on April 17th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr Indukuris for almost ten years now. I originally started seeing him in my teen years for depression, anxiety and ADD. When I first met him I explained that I was hesitant to be put on medications. After my evaluation he said that he thought a mild mood stabilizer would be beneficial, but it was ultimately up to me. I decided to try it out. For a few years I was on meds for anxiety, depression and ADD. All at an appropriate dosage which really helped me out emotionally and with a school. At 18 Dr Indukuri helped me come off the mood stabilizer and I went years without it, all the while feeling fine and having follow ups with him. During an unplanned pregnancy Dr Indukuri helped ween me off my anti anxiety and ADD medication and everything went smoothly. A few months before having my daughter I shared concerns of postpartum depression with him. We went over a medication that was safe to take during pregnancy to minimize the risk of PPD. My daughter was born healthy and I experienced no postpartum depression. Dr Indukuri has always listened to my concerns, given me his opinion, explained my options and respected my wishes regarding my treatment. Its rare to find a physician that you feel genuinely cares about your wellbeing, but this is what I found in Dr Indukuri!

Posted on March 19th, 2016

Great doctor would recommend him to anybody and he really cares about his patients. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Compassionate and knowledgable

Posted on December 19th, 2015

Does whatever he can to help. Not just writing prescriptions. Shows sincere interest and kindness. Patient for 10 years.

Unreliable

Posted on February 8th, 2015

Would never call back, over the course of a year had me on medications that should not be taken together and then when I had to go to Vanderbilt and come off all the meds, they couldn't even get a hold of him.

Posted on August 9th, 2014

Dr. Indukuri seems to specialize in treating ADD/ADHD. Other mental disorders receive less importance if you are a patient in this office. Although Dr. Indukuri is a pleasant person - very vibrant - my mental health suffered while under his care. I had many adverse reactions to the medications he prescribed, yet there was little follow up after I was put on each new drug. As a medical doctor, a psychiatrist should make sure that the patient's physical health is appropriate for any proposed change in medication. This never happened, and I had to switch medications so many times that I felt that the doctor didn't care or have time for the seriousness of my side effects. Basically, the time I was a patient of Dr. Indukuri was a waste of time: I am no better - and my health suffered as a result of several of the medications he prescribed. As stated previously, Dr. Indukuri seems to specialize in treating ADD/ADHD. If this is your "diagnosis", then you will likely have few problems with this medical provider. If, however, you have more complex diagnoses, shop around for a doctor that will treat you holistically - as a patient in need and not just a disorder to be given multiple prescriptions with no followthrough.

Great experience

Posted on March 17th, 2014

Dr. Indukuri has been treating our family for years. He has been excellent and kind. He is direct but effective.

I MISS HIM!

Posted on April 18th, 2012

With the help of this doctor i could finally function. I had to quit going to see him because of insurance and money issues and a bill that i am struggling to pay...because we all know without money there is not alot of help for some of the conditions that we all experience that can only be helped by a doctor. When i was his patient he always made me feel comfortable enough to talk about what i needed to. After 3 years of being his patient and now 2 years without him i do not know what to do...I am not comfortable talking to anyone else. He knows me and he understands me.

Best Psychiatrist

Posted on February 10th, 2012

Dr. Indukuri is a wonderful psychiatrist. I was diagnosed with ADD and have been seen by several psychiatrist - he has been able to listen to me and work with me. He takes time out to listen to all of my problems and helps me in finding solutions. He doesn't solve my problems, but helps me solve my problems. He's the Best!!

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE, AND UNCARING

Posted on August 21st, 2011

After waiting 30 minutes past my scheduled appointment, Dr. Indukuri finally called me in. When I commented on the wait time, his response was: " You're not happy? Then Leave!" And I did. This is unacceptable behavior in any service industry. But for a psychiatrist...well, that is pure reckless. There are many wonderful psychiatrists out there that really care about the well-being of their patients. Dr. Indukuri is most definitely NOT one of them. You would expect a physician to provide you with quality care. But with a psychiatrist especially, you are trusting him/her with your mental well-being when you may be struggling with depression, anxiety, or another condition. Please take heed and seek treatment elsewhere. This could happen to you when you need help the most.I do not typically post reviews. However, I feel compelled to post this so that others do not go through this type of treatment. We deserve better!