Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raju Kurunthottical
Dr. Raju Kurunthottical, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Round Rock, TX, with another office in Georgetown, TX. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kurunthottical is affiliated with St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center, Seton Southwest Healthcare Center and Seton Shoal Creek Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Raju Kurunthottical has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Kurunthotical is a thorough, compassionate physician. She takes time to listen to patient concerns and discussed treatment options and gave explanations as indicated. I appreciated her prompt review of my labs and appropriate treatment plan and referrals where indicated. I was pleased with her treatment of care and am sad that she is no longer treating patients. She will be missed by me.
Dr. Kurunthottical is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
Seton Medical Center Williamson
Daughters of Charity Seton Edgar B Davis
Seton Highland Lakes Hospital
Seton Northwest Hospital
Seton Medical Center
Daughters of Charity Seton Highland Lake
St. David's Georgetown Hospital
St David-Georgetown Medical Center
St, David-Round Rock
17 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Raju Kurunthottical accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raju Kurunthottical is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.