Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raka S Mahajan
Dr. Raka S Mahajan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with another office in Bingham Farms, MI. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mahajan is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus, DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan and DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Raka S Mahajan has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 5 of 8
Lacks any communication skills, does not know English very well. Does not have backing from a respected body of education. Looks at a patient as a money making machine than a human being. Only gives the prescription drugs that are recommended by pharmaceutical drug companies and makes a commission out of it. So check for yourself and the truth will shock you to the core.That how can we have doctors like these in our state.
Dr. Mahajan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University
Dr. Raka S Mahajan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raka S Mahajan in this video.
Dr. Raka S Mahajan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.