Dr. Rakesh Parikh Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Parikh?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Wonderful Dr.

Posted on July 1st, 2013

Wonderful Dr. who will listen to your concerns and come up with a plan to help you recover! Physical Therapy available at his office, which is very convenient. Nice staff with short wait times, easy appointments .

Excellent doctor and Staff

Posted on April 20th, 2013

Dr Parikh is a very outstanding doctor and has a very professional staff. He provided me with many options for my condition and helped me choose what was best for me. Very clean office and I was having problems with my insurance they worked with me until I resolved the issue. I would recommend him to everyone that needs a doctor.

Posted on October 5th, 2012

He is extremely observant, asks many questions in determining exactly what the problem is and what is csusing it. He sits down with you and spends time with you. I actually felt cared about! Most doctors spend a couple minutes just taking notes and not really paying attention to you or what you are saying or doing (physically). When I came in that first time I could barely walk, and standing and sitting was extremely painful. When I left that first visit, the pain was so diminished the comparison was like a dream. I would recommend Dr Parikh to anyone needing help with pain. I am so pleased with the difference, it is hard to explain the magnitude of difference. He is thorough and and does the right tests in the right order, in my opinion, is honest and complete in his findings. Wonderful Doctor!

Very Confident

Posted on July 26th, 2011

My overall experience was great. He spends a great deal in listening and accessing your health. The wait time is great.

Posted on October 28th, 2017