Dr. Rakesh Patel Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Patel?

Ear care

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Finally a doctor you don't need a two month appointment for prompt good staff Dr. Patel very knowledgeable would recommend any day of the week

Administrative Assistant

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Dr Patel is very professional, heartfelt,caring and the BEST doctor ever. I kept getting sinus infections and he tried all remedies natural and medications, nothing was working, so he performed surgery inner and outer nose, my NOSE is AMAZING!!!!!! I can finally breath, the last time was years ago. My nose is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! Surgery was great and Dr. Patel stayed until I woke up and made sure I was ok, and if I had any questions for him, Before he left the hospital. Everybody should have the best Dr. which is Dr. Patel, he is the BEST!!!!!!!

Pediatric Tubes and Adenoidectomy

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Dr. Patel has done wonderfully with my four-year-old son. We've seen him for two years now, and I absolutely trust his medical advice. At first, he was very business-like, but over time, he became much more personable, and my son looks forward to seeing him. The office staff are all patient and friendly, and the office itself is clean and well taken care of. I do not like the wait time, but it is still far better than the two other ENTs we've been to. Overall, I highly recommend Dr. Patel and his practice.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

I always go to see Dr. Patel. He takes all of my concerns seriously and always makes himself available. I would definitely recommend.

Great doctor and staff!

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Very little wait! Staff was amazing! The girls that checked me in were so friendly. The Medical Assistant was wonderful and the doctor made me feel so much better!

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Talked to me for 2 minutes.Looked at my child for 2 seconds and before we know it, he was scheduled for surgery! Got a second opinion, it was not necessary. BEWARE! Knife happy Doctor.

terrible

Posted on November 14th, 2015

I would not recommend him to anybody..He is arrogant and rude..Wen you want to ask him a question about your ear problem -he blows you off and says "not too much talking please--talk to the assistant about it"..His overall mannerism is terrible and he makes you feel that you annoy him.h e also spends only a few minutes with you and always rushes in and rushes out.--Don't like him!!

Okay doc

Posted on January 9th, 2015

He spent very minimal time with patients. He comes into room to just note down what he needs to know and leaves, his assistants do all the work. Doesn't tell the patients what's wrong or explain anything .

Very cocky, rude

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

His doctor is very arrogant and has horrible bedside manners!

This doc knows his stuff

Posted on July 28th, 2011

Over the past 25 years I've seen 7 ENTs and by far Dr. Patel is the best. There's no comparion to his skill, knowledge and professionalism. He recently moved to Princeton Eye and Ear in Lawrenceville.

Posted on March 5th, 2011

Very bad doctor. He had no clue. A complete waste of my time and money.

par excellence!

Posted on September 30th, 2008

Dr. Patel performed an open septorhinoplasty on me in 2008 at the East Orange Veteran's Hospitol. Dr. Patel is a first-rate surgeon with a great bedside manner. His knowledge, confidence and obvious competance helped alleviate much of my anxiety about the procedure. I could not be more satisfied with the outcome of my surgery.