Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rakesh Bhola
Dr. Rakesh Bhola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anaheim, CA, with another office in Anaheim, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bhola is affiliated with West Anaheim Medical Center, Anaheim Memorial Medical Center and St. Jude Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rakesh Bhola has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Showing 5 of 6
We have moved out of state and I wish we could have convinced him to move also. Dr. Bhola is a very caring Doctor and he knows his stuff. He listens to what you say without making you feel foolish. He took care of our whole family. His staff is great also; always helpful and always with a smile. When I needed to talk to Dr. Bhola, his staff made me feel that my call was important. As you can tell, we miss him. I hope we find a doctor here whom we trust as much as Dr. Rakesh Bhola.
Dr. Bhola is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Anaheim Medical Center
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
St. Jude Medical Center
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Chapman Medical Center
Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Anaheim Regional Med Center
Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center LP
Saddleback Memorial Laguna Hills
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
34 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1979
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rakesh Bhola in this video.
Dr. Rakesh Bhola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.