Dr. Rakesh Bhutani Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Bhutani?

Absolutely an amazing man

I've delt with him for some time now and I must say, I think you would be hard pressed to find another oncologist as genuine as him. He has told me good news and bad and you can hear the sincere care in his voice . He has never told me anything that made me feel uncomfortable, even when given my not so good odds. I feel absolutely comfortable in his care regardless of the out come of my treatment for cancer. He and his team have been more than supportive and overflowing with joy when you walk in. I cannot put in words how great full I am to be under his care.

Birth Control

Dr. Rakesh Bhutani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Antioch, CA.