Dr. Rakesh Dhar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Dhar?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

A rarity amongst pain doctors in MA

Posted on May 12th, 2017

I have legit pain issues and been caught up in the catastrophe called the legislative war on opiate abuse. I think all the legislators need to be re-educated and do their jobs by putting the regulatory responsibility on the Board of Medicine, not on the government. Dr. Dhar's practice still treats patients with pain, with the respect, listening and care they deserve and prescribes the appropriate medications with the appropriate levels of monitoring. There are no feelings of guilt going to see Dr Dhar like at other so-called "pain clinics" whose objective is to remove CII prescriptions as quickly as possible from the treatment regimen without regard to the patients' lifestyle or well-being.

thought dr dhar was a good dr

Posted on April 8th, 2017

went in one day after seeing dr dhar for 4yrs and and he lied right to my face,,, oh sorry but cns is stopping all pain meds for everyone. I wish he was honest. I lost a lot of respect for him.sad.

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Excellent doctor

Mr.

Posted on October 14th, 2013

Doctor Dhar cares about his patients. from the second you meet him you know he truly wants to help you! I just saw him for the first time, after a debacle with my pain management physician and I spent more time with Doctor Dhar in our first meeting than in almost 2 years with my former pain specialist. He laid down the rules bit, they all benefit me, so I'm in. Thank you Doctor Dhar!

GREAT doc - listens and cares

Posted on March 24th, 2013

Was one of the ONLY docs I've seen that took the time to understand my genetic defect in my spial nerves and how it effected me - didn't try to categorize me as a"typical"back pain patient - truly grasped source of my pain generation and helped much as he could.

Excellent

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

Great Doctor. Caring, answers questions well...takes time to listen. 5 Star rating for the Whole Facility & Staff. Can't Say enough

Posted on June 11th, 2017