Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rakesh Donthineni has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 11
The doctor kept me waiting about 25 minutes while he was on the phone, as I could hear from next door. But the worst part was his staff who did not return phone calls nor provide me with superbills as I requested (for my attorney re an auto accident), despite repeated requests. It seems impossible to reach him apart from his staff and obtain this information. I suppose that I'll have to have my attorney submit an official request. I would recommend seeking another orthopedist, however competent Dr. Donthineni may be in diagnosing and operating.
Dr DonThineni-Rao in my opinion is a Horrible person, and lousy Doctor. I went to see him, and he arrived 1 hour late. I told him my problem, and he refused to listen to what I said about what was bothering me, and told me he refused to do an MRI. His bedside manner is awful, and the worst is when I called him because I had some serious symptoms, and I needed help. He refused to call me back, and told his staff to tell me to go to ER! I waited my problem out, and then later that evening got a call from him yelling at me, and degrading me as a person! It was awful. I was left shaking, and a wreck. How many other patients is he doing this to? He treats Cancer! Good God! Please take this complaint as SERIOUS!!! Thank you
University Of California Medical Center
Dr. Rakesh Donthineni accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRakesh Donthineni Md Inc, 5700 Telegraph Ave Ste 100, Oakland, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rakesh Donthineni in this video.
Dr. Rakesh Donthineni is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Oakland, CA.