Dr. Rakesh Donthineni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Donthineni?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Donthineni is an amazing Physician. I have seen him over the past 10 years and he has taken excellent care of me. He cares about his patients and follows up like no other Dr I have seen. I highly recommend him.

Office ineptitude

Posted on November 9th, 2015

The doctor kept me waiting about 25 minutes while he was on the phone, as I could hear from next door. But the worst part was his staff who did not return phone calls nor provide me with superbills as I requested (for my attorney re an auto accident), despite repeated requests. It seems impossible to reach him apart from his staff and obtain this information. I suppose that I'll have to have my attorney submit an official request. I would recommend seeking another orthopedist, however competent Dr. Donthineni may be in diagnosing and operating.

Excellent Doctor!!!

Posted on November 29th, 2011

Major Complaint!!!

Posted on January 30th, 2009

Dr DonThineni-Rao in my opinion is a Horrible person, and lousy Doctor. I went to see him, and he arrived 1 hour late. I told him my problem, and he refused to listen to what I said about what was bothering me, and told me he refused to do an MRI. His bedside manner is awful, and the worst is when I called him because I had some serious symptoms, and I needed help. He refused to call me back, and told his staff to tell me to go to ER! I waited my problem out, and then later that evening got a call from him yelling at me, and degrading me as a person! It was awful. I was left shaking, and a wreck. How many other patients is he doing this to? He treats Cancer! Good God! Please take this complaint as SERIOUS!!! Thank you

Posted on October 24th, 2017