Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rakesh Gopinathannair MD
Dr. Rakesh Gopinathannair, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Albany, IN, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Lenexa, KS . His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease. He speaks English.
Dr. Rakesh Gopinathannair has 3 locations
1850 State St
New Albany, IN 47150
2330 E Meyer Blvd Ste 509
Kansas City, MO 64132
Dr. Rakesh Gopinathannair has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Rakesh Gopinathannair has the following 14 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Rakesh Gopinathannair Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rakesh Gopinathannair's office for more information.
1850 State St New Albany, IN : (812) 944-7701
2330 E Meyer Blvd Ste 509 Kansas City, MO : (816) 276-4800
12200 W 106th St Ste 320 Lenexa, KS : (913) 894-9015
More about Dr. Rakesh Gopinathannair
My philosophy of patient care is to provide the highest quality, state-of-the-art, comprehensive cardiac arrhtyhmia care personalized to the patient.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rakesh Gopinathannair is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Albany, IN.