Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rakesh K Arora
Dr. Rakesh K Arora, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yuma, AZ. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rakesh K Arora has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Rakesh K Arora has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 5
Fast and easy
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rakesh K Arora - Posted on October 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rakesh K Arora - Posted on August 18th, 2016
Dr. Rakesh Arora is the best pediatrician I've ever met so far. He has been my boys' doctor since they were toddlers and my twins are now 20 years old. He is my pediatrician of choice for my 16 year old too. He truly listens to the parent's concerns and will go above and beyond to ensure his patients are healthy. He is a doctor who sincerely cares about his patients. I recommend him 100%!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rakesh K Arora - Posted on March 24th, 2016
I have 5 daughters & have never had to wait more than 5 minutes in "front office" area to see Dr. Arora. Each of my girls get approx. 20 minutes of quality Dr. time. First he ask how school is going, sports, clubs...etc. breaks the ice before asking the tough medical questions. He is professional, knowledgeable & and follow up are prompt. I switched Doctors two years ago after getting tired of waiting 40-90 minutes to see a Dr. and then spending 5 minutes with a Dr. Switching to Dr. Arora was the best decision I made for our family. Staff is just as awesome!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rakesh K Arora - Posted on February 3rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rakesh K Arora - Posted on August 5th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
Seth G S Med Coll Univ Of Mumbai
Graduated in 1998
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Rakesh K Arora Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsADVANCE PEDIATRICS PLLC, 1025 W 24th St Ste 25, Yuma, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rakesh K Arora, MD - Pediatrics in Yuma, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Rakesh K Arora is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yuma, AZ.