Dr. Rakesh Gupta Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Gupta?

Great

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I just moved to TX and started experiencing abdominal pain. I thought it was a cyst but ended up being endometriosis. He was a great Dr. and great at surgery. (Diag. Lap.) I use to work for an OBGYN clinic and even debated going back to where I was familiar to do the surgery. I'm glad I did stay here and trust my instinct that he was a good Dr and I was under good care. His nurse, wow, by far the best. Returned phone calls quickly and answered any questions I had. I felt extremely comfortable.

Posted on March 21st, 2015

I actually fired Dr Gupta from being my OB when I was first pregnant. The first time I met with him, he had really bad bed side manners. I kept bleeding, and he showed no care or concern. I would actually give no stars!

Posted on September 14th, 2012

If you like to get in and get out this is the doctor for you. However, if you want someone to listen to your concerns this is not the doctor. Ot only that but vaginal exam left me feeling violated. Aggressive and non-caring, as if he was in too much of a hurry to take the time needed to be gentle

He is the best.

Posted on March 14th, 2011

Dr Gupta made it possible for me to have children after I was told I couldnt. He delivered both of my children. He is great!

Posted on July 7th, 2017