Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rakesh K Singh Jr
Dr. Rakesh K Singh Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Passaic, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Guthrie Corning Hospital and Phelps Memorial Hospital Center-Northwell Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rakesh K Singh Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Rakesh K Singh Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Heart Transplantation
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Singh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSt Marys Hospital, 350 Boulevard, Passaic, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rakesh K Singh Jr in this video.
Dr. Rakesh K Singh Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Passaic, NJ.