Dr. Rakesh Malik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Malik?

My PCP's office is the best.....!

Posted on March 4th, 2017

I have been a patient in Dr. Malik's Practice for almost 8+ years and have found him extensively knowledgeable and professional, His attention to detail is impeccable while listening to symptoms and all the time prompt diagnosis and right treatment have made the visit smooth. His staff is very friendly and the wait time is exceptionally low and it would not be an exaggeration that I barely had to wait for my appointments. The office is modern and clean...........

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

My experience was very positive...I didn't have to wait, the facilities were clean, the professional staff was very professional and helpful. The nurse was very efficient. The Doctor was friendly, respectable and very approachable and was very thorough in every aspect of my physical exam. I appreciated him taking time to listen to me and then to counsel and advise me regarding my health condition. I liked my experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend the practice to others. I particularly like how the Practice is so concerned about customer service and the opinions of the patient. Thank You Dr. Malik :)

Great

Posted on March 1st, 2017

I like the doctors i have been taking my mom for about 3 years and she loves it. The doctor speaks her language(Hindi) it is easier for her to communicate with him and explain her condition she's very comfortable with their service

Rajesh Malik is my doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2017

Dr. Malis is my primary doctor and I really enjoy my visit with him. He listens to my issues and give me answers to them. He follows through with the issues, gives me advices and send me to wherever I need to get care from. He follows you afterward. If you need a doctor that will listens and explains things to you so that you will understand he's the one. He and his staff is very friendly, professional and will make you feels that your issues are very important.

My Doc

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Great bedside manners and very Proffesional physician and staff . Very pleased with overall service .

Excellent physician

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Dr Malik has been my doctor for several years and is very knowledgable and has excellent bed side manner.

Wonderful physician!

Posted on February 15th, 2017

I have always received excellent care from Dr. Malik. He has always treated me with courtesy and respect. He takes time to discuss with me any concerns I have. Doctors First is a great practice!

Posted on November 18th, 2016

Poor bedside manner, condescending, uninteresting in accurately diagnosing and fixing problems. Some on staff rude and unprofessional, too many non-doctors performing physician duties.

Not happy

Posted on September 15th, 2016

No I nt sure now !but when you meet with a doctor in the hallway he can't say hi really!!!i hve bn her patient for 4 years now ,and I remember he was the kindest Doc I hve ever met, And I referred one of my friend there bt I didn't get that vibe of going back again!!not happy n poor communication with the receptionist!

You only see this doctor once, EVER

Posted on August 13th, 2015

You only see this doctor for your first appointment. Any follow-ups or check-ups will be made by his many, always changing PA-Cs. I thought Dr. Malik was my doctor, not this, this, this and this person. He's a great doctor and I love the ease in making urgent appointments, but it's not worth it to never see him and only ever be treated by novices who mostly know nothing about medicine.

Great Doctor and facility for primary care.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Great diagnosis explains situation in details. Works as per your insurance plan. Detailed.

not good

Posted on September 10th, 2013

he is more concentrate on his appoinments and money taking from patients. not give good service to patients