Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rakesh K Mathur has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rakesh K Mathur has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Rakesh K Mathur has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 21
I was a patient of Dr. Rakesh Mathur in Fallston. It seemed that he like to control people with getting them addicted to medication and then talk to them like they were dogs and just sat behind his desk, write the script of oxys and send you on your way. I ask to be on Lorcet because I thought it would work for me and he insisted that I take Oxycodone 15mgs five times a day. Very, very bad addiction it led to. I was in pain and had herniated discs and bulging discs so it did help but then I started seeing how if he was having a bad day, he would make a threat to cut me off my medication completely......Im thinking to myself,"What's up with this guy, what a jerk!"
my overall experience with dr. mathur is that he has been nothing but a class act with me.i've been going to dr. mathur for 11 years & if not for dr. mathur i wouldn't be able to work,enjoy spending quality time with my twin daughters & be able to have quality time with my wife & children outside of our home. At no point has Dr. Mathur been anything but a class act toward me, Dr. mathur has had me in previous times follow up with x-rays,ultrasounds,& other specialist to determin best way of treating my chronic pain injury I suffered 14 years ago. I've always had nothing but respect for his practice & staff that i would recommend Dr. Mathur to anyone with a debilitating injury looking to get there lives back & enjoy there families as i have. Give Dr. Mathur a chance & you to will have a GREAT QUALITY OF LIFE....
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRakesh K Mathur Md, 5801 Belair Rd, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Rakesh K Mathur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.