Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rakesh S Parekh has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Rakesh S Parekh has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Rakesh S Parekh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rakesh S Parekh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Fui al hospital Dr. Phillips por un dolor en la espalda superior, el dije al Dr. PAREKH, RAKESH S que estaba preocupada por una masa que me sentÃa simplemente me examino y me pregunto que si era diestra o zurda, el diagnostico fue que como era diestra el musculo se me estaba desarrollando, le pedÃ un rayos x y me dijo que no era necesario y me enviÃ³ un anti inflamatorio para el dolor, como el dolor seguÃa fui a otro mÃ©dico, resulta que tenia una masa de grasa de casi 3 pulgadas que habÃa llegado al musculo. Me llego la factura $382.00 donde ni siquiera pudo enviarme una placa. El a lo mejor pensÃ³ que iba a pagar el estudio. Si van a sala de emergencia del Hospital Dr. Phillips y lo va a atender este mÃ©dico pida otro que parece que le regalaron el titulo de mÃ©dico.
Worst ER doctor you can find. He doesn't care if you are in pain or not he will not check yourself. You will see him when he discharges you without a diagnosis and giving you instructions to immediately see a specialist. That is common sense if I have migraines it is obviously that I need a neurologist. I don't have to pay an ER to be told that I need to visit a neurologist I can do that myself. If I have a unbearable migraine I just need treatment then obviously will look for a neurologist. Worst experience of my life! He is not compassionate nor empathetic for patients pain
20 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEmergency Physicians Central Fl, 555 W State Road 434, Longwood, FL
Dr. Rakesh S Parekh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longwood, FL.