Dr. Rakesh Parikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Parikh?

Awesomeness

Posted on September 12th, 2015

Dr. Rikesh is absolutely amazing! He has an amazing personality and is very kind! I felt very comfortable with him and sharing my issues with him. If I needed to talk to him, he would bend over backwards to talk to me and answer all the questions and concerns I had. He had my best interest in mind and never pressured me to do anything I didn’t want to do. I was privileged to have had Dr. Rikesh as my surgeon. My experience with him was wonderful and I recommend him to all my friends and family!

Incredible

Posted on December 16th, 2009

Dr. Parikh is one of the most caring and involved doctors I have ever known. He is what all doctors SHOULD be and I recommend his services to anyone and EVERYONE.

Posted on November 13th, 2015