Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rakesh K Passi MD
Dr. Rakesh K Passi has 3 locations
172 Summerhill Rd Ste 5
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Dr. Rakesh K Passi has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Rakesh K Passi has the following 13 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Rakesh K Passi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rakesh K Passi - Posted on May 17th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rakesh K Passi - Posted on August 11th, 2017
Questions about being a doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rakesh K Passi - Posted on August 5th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rakesh K Passi - Posted on January 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rakesh K Passi - Posted on November 16th, 2015
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Rakesh K Passi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rakesh K Passi, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in South River, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Rakesh K Passi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South River, NJ.