Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rakesh R Patel has 3 locations
5725 W Las Positas Blvd Ste 100
Pleasanton, CA 94588
15400 National Ave Ste 201
Los Gatos, CA 95032
15400 National Ave Ste 100
Los Gatos, CA 95032
Book Online Now
Dr. Rakesh R Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.<br>These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
Dr. Rakesh R Patel has the following 3 expertise
- Radiation Therapy
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Dr. Rakesh R Patel is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
19 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Rakesh R Patel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rakesh R Patel's office for more information.
5725 W Las Positas Blvd Ste 100 Pleasanton, CA : (925) 734-8130
15400 National Ave Ste 201 Los Gatos, CA : (408) 358-8444
15400 National Ave Ste 100 Los Gatos, CA 95032
More about Dr. Rakesh R Patel
Dr. Rakesh Patel is a Radiologist serving the Pleasanton and Los Gatos areas for more than 10 years. Dr. Patel is experienced in Accelerated Radiation, 3D Conformal Radiotherapy and Integrative Oncology. ...
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rakesh R Patel, MD - Radiation Oncology in Pleasanton, CA, in this video.
Dr. Rakesh R Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pleasanton, CA.