Dr. Rakesh Sahni Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rakesh Sahni?

APPALLING

Posted on October 14th, 2017

Classic case of greed, and unprofessionalism. I assume no one goes to the cardiologist because they want to be there. I also assume anyone there doesn't need anymore stress in their lives.... That being said, do not expect to get an appointment and not have it be 1. rescheduled at least 3-4 times, or 2. sitting the waiting room for an unreasonable amount of time. I am talking HOURS, upon HOURS!! It ALL goes straight to the top: DR. RAKESH SAHNI. Dr. Sahni is seemingly a charming, caring doctor, but he is truly a man of low integrity, ethics, and character. Sahni, has his office assistants call, and recall scheduled patients to reschedule all day everyday. Whether its a last minute dinner party with his colleagues, or his monthly romantic trysts (cheating on his wife Pamni) out of the country with his lovers (even some employees of his own- like his unqualified, newly promoted to supervisor GEMA RIVERA) he will drop his patients with no second thought. Have his assistants call the patients to reschedule due to " HE'S OUT OF TOWN ON A MEDICAL CONFERENCE". Bottom line is, as a doctor, he has made his money and his patients are secondary, IF THAT! Because of this, low moral is abundant in the work place, and it all trickles down into the overall patient experience. The employees are miserable, most of the good ones leave knowing they're being dictated to by the the under-qualified mistress who channels her inner dictator on a daily basis. The patients deserve more than this. Take your business elsewhere. If I could give the guy less than one star,I would. He truly deserves no praise, and is the epitome of a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Horrible wait time

Posted on October 10th, 2017

I checked in at 10:00 am for my scheduled appt was not seen until 4:00 in the afternoon i refused to make another appt as the office had called and rescheduled my appointment three times previously and I now needed refills on my prescriptions that could not be filled in till I had seen the doctor this is not the only time this has happened horrid wait time with lack/poor communication.

Horrible Staff!

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Dr. Sahni is a great doctor but if you have a heart problem like I do, expect to have your blood pressure rise and worse, get a heart attack dealing with his reception staff, specifically Gema. The first checkup, I had to wait for 2 hours which was too much. When I asked Gema what's taking things so long, she answered back with an attitude and irritated tone offering no apologies whatsoever for the delay. On my follow-up checkup just 2 weeks ago, after waiting for more than an hour, seeing other patients who came in after me, one by one being called to see the doctor, some guy called my name and told me to come with him to the stress test room. I was so confused and when I asked him why, he just told me that I need to retake a stress test which I had on my first visit. I asked Gema why I had to repeat the test, she basically said "They lost the result" and so I have to retake the stress test. She then said "I don't have to worry, I wasn't charged the first time I took the stress test." That's not the point! Problem there was she did not inform me about retaking the stress test by phone and on that whole time I was waiting for more than an hour. It seemed she’s not concerned about my time at all. Even if I had all the time that day for another stress test, I got so stressed already with the idea that she (they) lost my test result and that nobody even told me about it. And when I was telling her I didn't want to do the stress test again because I’m in a hurry and wasn’t expecting to be doing that, she just told me to sit down and slammed my file on the table right in front of all the other patients. This is my first ever review on anything but I have to write my experience, especially for other patients who have heart problems. I just wish people with that kind of attitude won’t have to be in the frontline, dealing with heart patients.

Posted on December 20th, 2016