Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rakesh Shishodia MD, BS, MBBS
Dr. Rakesh Shishodia, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA, with other offices in Murrieta, CA and Murrieta, CA . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Shishodia is affiliated with Hemet Valley Medical Center, Delano Regional Medical Center and Bakersfield Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rakesh Shishodia has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Rakesh Shishodia has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Rakesh Shishodia has the following 1 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Rakesh Shishodia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rakesh Shishodia - Posted on January 19th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rakesh Shishodia - Posted on April 24th, 2013
Dr. Shishodia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hemet Valley Medical Center
Delano Regional Medical Center
Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Inland Valley Medical Center
Menifee Valley Medical Center
Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Madison Medical Center
20 Years Experience
Grant Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Rakesh Shishodia Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rakesh Shishodia's office for more information.
4580 California Ave Bakersfield, CA : (661) 327-4411
25500 Medical Center Dr Murrieta, CA : (951) 200-4601
25020 Las Brisas Rd Murrieta, CA : (800) 603-3902
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rakesh Shishodia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.