Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rakhi W Thambi has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Rakhi W Thambi has the following 5 expertise
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Showing 5 of 6
She spent 2 seconds with my daughter to tell me there was nothing wrong with her even though my daughter's tonsils had been inflamed for two months (because she has limited hours it takes a long time to get an appointment), and she was still having trouble speaking. She said if the problem lasted over a year then she would consider doing something. Her interest was in helping her wallet, not my daughter.
21 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1997
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIllinois Eye And Ear Infirmary, 1855 W Taylor St, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rakhi W Thambi in this video.
Dr. Rakhi W Thambi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.