Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raksha Trivedi
Dr. Raksha Trivedi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Trivedi is affiliated with Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and University Of Washington Medical Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Raksha Trivedi has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 12
After two phone calls to explain and verify the purpose of my appointment, I arrived and learned that the procedure that needed to happen would not be possible at this clinic. I would have expected to be told that in the preliminary phone calls. Once there, the assistant had no bedside manner, I couldn't understand her and she was very judgmental. She even pressed why I didn't know my family health history after I had already mentioned I was adopted. Once the doctor arrived (she was late), she brashly stated that they "don't do that here" when I explained that the whole purpose of my visit was to get my implanon removed and a new one put in. I definitely mentioned that when I made my appointment.
caring and knowledgable. Takes care of your total health. Best Gynecologist in my experience
Dr. Trivedi has been my OB/GYN for the past 10 years. I would highly recommend her for any treatment. Over the years she has performed a Tubal Ligation, D & C, Hysterectomy, and helped me with genetic testing due to my family's history of breat cancer. Recently she helped me overcome 3 months of groin pain by doing a special proceedure that resolved it in one day. Dr. Trivedi listens to your concerns, treats you with dignity, and is delightful person.
Dr. Trivedi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
University Of Washington Medical Ctr
University Of Washington Medical Ctr
41 Years Experience
Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College
Graduated in 1972
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Raksha Trivedi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raksha Trivedi in this video.
Dr. Raksha Trivedi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.